Thursday, November 21, 2013

this reminds me of how the art work on my book takes up most of the cover ... this may help me find a way to fit the text and the art work

Vintage book cover #typography #graphicdesign
Vintage book cover #typography #graphicdesign
Click here to download
Book Cover// Best American Gay Fiction #2, by Bernanrd Cooper - Designer: John Fulbrook
Book Cover// Best American Gay Fiction #2, by Bernanrd Cooper - Designer: John Fulbrook
Click here to download
this reminds me of how the art work on my book takes up most of the cover ... this may help me find a way to fit the text and the art work
this reminds me of how the art work on my book takes up most of the cover ... this may help me find a way to fit the text and the art work
Click here to download
3D Book Cover #book covering #cover book
3D Book Cover #book covering #cover book
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment